Colored shells,



One day when I was a child🍼😁, I remember when I was about 8 years old I went to Nilaveli with my mom and dad to see the sea👨‍👩‍👧🌊. Before. When I was looking at the beautiful color and shape of it, all of a sudden I saw that I was in the middle of a lot of shells🐚. Then I brought all these together😁. When I saw the beautiful colors and shapes of these shells, I thought that someone had painted them beautifully from the sea and sent them to me😇🎨🖌️. We go to Nilaveli two or three times a year. I like it so much because I can collect shells🤿. I have a large collection of shells right now. I have sorted them by color and size.I have so many shells with me ,and having  a desire to collect more shells, but the desire to collect more beautiful shells will never be lost.🥰  

Comments

  1. Very interesting and colourful theam♥️♥️very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow very nice 😘🌹🌹🥀🥀😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remembered my childhood. 🤗❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohh I remembered my childhood❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good collection. Beautiful❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this one. Beautiful 👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good one 🙌💌..I remembered my childhood ❤️🙊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something very different is very beautiful 😇

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also remembered my childhood ♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The hidden beauty of a pile of thorns🌵

Aukana statue